Friday, January 13, 2006

Will & Grace



God, I love this show. What am I ever gonna do without it? (Get a life, you say?)

The writing is spectacular, each joke pays off in a smart, urban way (now that's what I want in -- my TV viewing, not overweight has-beens dancing the cha-cha-cha) and all true to the characters.

If I see one more pre-fab sitcom with the same lame jokes, I think I'll bang myself to death with the remote. Take that in any way you want.

W&G had one of their -- "live shows" last night and I kept hoping for them to fuck up. There was a moment of that, but the best part for me was all the slapstick when they all got covered in lotion and shaving cream and powder. That could have been a disaster on live TV but they pulled it off without a hitch.

Don't leave me, kids. I'll end up watching "Super Nanny" and sitting in the "naughty spot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home