Friday, January 13, 2006

Colin does Macedonia

Geez. I finally saw "Alexander" starring Colin Farrell on cable last night. Oy, what a dog. The only thing I found interesting was watching his roots grow out.

I kept waiting for a little man-on-man action with his gay lover, Jared Leto, who wore so much smeared eye makeup that he looked like -- a drag queen who'd been left out in the rain.

All I got was Colin screwing some slave girl and you could see right away these two were not a match. Lots of slapping and dirty looks, and not in a good way.

We finally get "Colin conquers the world," and they give us this Disney PG-version of one of the greatest leaders in history. Who was gay. So glad we have this to add to our collection, Oliver Stone.

Personally I think they should have kept Colin in his diaper

throughout the film - at least that would have been something to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home